Monday 23 May 2011

Life Drawing


This was one of my drawings from (23/5/11) It was firstly sketched in charcoal before going around the outsides with white to show highlights.


















Firstly I began an outline sketch of the model in charcoal before adding tone with a brown pastel. I also began looking at highlights with a white pastel.
















Here, I was looking at the tone and highlights of the body. For this picture I was using a brown, black and white pastel to show different tones and highlights of the body.










Four, Five minute sketches.
Completed in charcoal.

















Another sketch in charcoal which was mainly focusing on the torso area of the body.
















First the page was made completely wet using a sponge, this was in order to make the ink run/ bleed across the paper. I used a stick with ink on to create these images.

No comments: