Sunday 27 February 2011

Illustration Friday: Layers

For this illustration friday i have created a stitched cupcake, i created two versions of this but have only included my successful as i feel my other cupcake design wasn't thought through that well.
I created this cupcake in three layers, the case and then ending at the cherry on top. I created this using a sewing machine and then used a lightbox to create light through the image as well as using my blue studio lights to experiment with more lighting.
I have included all my different experiments in this post.
Experiment one- less light.


2nd Experiment with darker lighting-


Experiment three- Continue to use the lightbox and use of blue studio lights


Last Experiment-

After having my work critiqued i was told to create more colour with my stitching by possibly stitching coloured paper into my work.

No comments: